TRAVEL PERMIT TO AFGHANISTAN
Documents required for Visa Waiver
(this document serves a visa replacement for Afghan nationals who are born outside of Afghanistan)
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
• Copy of applicant’s passport
• Copy of applicants Birth certificate
• Copy of applicants Tazkera
• Copy of parents Tazkera and passport
• Proof of Address: (e.g., Copy of Driver’s License or Utility bill).
• Postage: PREPAID EXPRESS/REGISTERED SELF-ADDRESSED RETURN ENVELOPE or AIRWAY BILL (FEDEX preferred):
• In case the applicant is under the age of 18, please send parents’ consent letter (signed by both parents) allowing for this office to issue the requested document.
The applicants who reside in the United States are required to provide a Registered self-addressed, prepaid envelope/airway bill, that can be sent back to the applicant from Canada. Please note that all other types of envelopes will not be accepted. The applicants are also required to note the “Tracking number” of the Express Post to enable them to track their post. Please DO NOT send USPS (US Postal Services) return envelope, as there is no USPS offices in Canada.
Processing time 2 weeks