AUTHENTICATION OF DRIVING LICENSE
All the applicants shall carefully read the following instructions and information and apply accordingly:
- APPOINTMENT: There is NO need for an appointment.
- Driver’s License verification:
Driver Licenses issued by the Afghanistan Ministry of Interior Affairs (MoIA), will be sent to MoIA by this Consulate General Of Afghanistan Toronto for verification. This is a time consuming process and is solely dependent on proceedings at MoIA. The Consulate General of Toronto has no influence over MoIA’s proceedings.
• Apply in person
• Fill the Driver License Verification Form.
• The original Afghan Local Driver’s License
• Copy of an ID that shows your Status in Canada or the US (e.g., copy of PR card, copy of Canadian/US Passport, copy of Landing paper, Refugee claimant ID or Green Card).
• Proof of Address: (e.g., Utility bill).
• Processing time 4 business days.
• Postage: PREPAID EXPRESS/REGISTERED SELF-ADDRESSED RETURN ENVELOPE
Consulate General of Afghanistan in Toronto
477 Richmond Street West
Toronto, ONTARIO, CANADA
- • PAYMENT:
$ 56,- US Dollars
(for same day service an urgent fee of $30,- may apply)
- • Bank Details:
READY TO APPLY?
If you have read the information given above and are ready to apply, please download application form